Real Estate Agent Client Registration
1. You must be a licensed Real Estate agent and/or Broker in the State of Kentucky.
2. You must accompany the buyer in person to the builder's sales office/ model home on the first visit.
3. Realtor is to call Joshua One to schedule an initial visit. (Joshua One will notify Realtor as soon as the sales model is open, and provide builder sales contact information)
4. Realtor will receive a confirmation email from Joshua One after their registration form is submitted .
5. Referred client must sign purchase contracts for their home at Park Pointe within six months of the Agreement date in order for a commission to be paid.
6. Joshua One shall keep Realtor informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and builder.
7. Realtor shall keep Joshua One informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and Realtor.
8. In the event buyer is referred to Park Pointe by two or more different Realtors builder will pay Realtor designated by buyer at time contract is signed. In no event will split fees be paid by the builder.
9. Commission will not be paid on any home sale that does not meet the above requirements.
10. All commission payments will take place at closing.
11. No commissions to be paid on upgrades or changes.
The above has been reviewed and accepted as the agreed upon terms.